Rawlinson & Brown Pty Ltd, a leading agribusiness company located in the Western Riverina, has an opportunity for a qualified dryland/irrigation agronomist. This position would suit an ambitious person who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a well-established and reputable local firm.
- Agronomic qualifications
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good customer relations skills
- To provide highly professional and comprehensive agronomic services.
- To learn the agronomy needs of both dryland/irrigation winter crops, pastures, horticulture and rice.
- Implement programs and strategies, which will assist farmers, run a profitable business.
- Undertake training on new technology and industry developments.
- Development of formal plans and strategies to complete the above activities.
- Develop innovative marketing strategies.
Remuneration is excellent and includes discretionary performance based bonuses.
For further information contact Mark Zanatta on;
0428 689 096 or Colin Denston on (02) 6964 1933.
Send written applications to
The Merchandise Manager, P.O. Box 832, Griffith NSW 2680 or